We treat each wholesale quote individually; each will have different picking, packing and shipping requirements. Preparing individual quotations adds to the cost of each of these wholesale orders; as such, we are unable to offer any discounts on bulk purchases for orders of less than 200 items.
Our trade discount pricing is often similar to our internet pricing, the profit margins made by online retailers are very low so please don’t be expecting massive discounts. Average bulk order discount is normally around 80% to 90% of our internet price.
Duragadget Europe Limited are an international organisation that operate warehouses all around the world, all outside of the EU. Duragadget invoices will exclude sales tax/VAT, however you will be charged sales tax/VAT and possibly import duty by DHL or Fedex when you goods arrive for which you will be responsible as the importer. This should not be a problem for VAT registered companies as they can claim the VAT back, however any company or organisation that is not registered for VAT may find that our wholesale prices are more expensive if you are unable to claim sales tax (VAT in the UK) back.
We regret we do not offer payment terms for trade/wholesale orders, our payment terms our 100% in advance. Goods will be shipped within 24 hours of cleared payment and normal delivery time scale is four to six days. Express delivery is available at increased cost, but it is unlikely that we can delivery quicker that 72 hours.
We recommend before making a large trade order that you purchase a single item from us to ensure that you are happy with the quality, size and style. As our goods are shipped internationally returning unwanted items is very costly so please be 100% sure you are happy before placing your order. We are happy to refund the cost of your 1st item from your bulk order as act of good will but we do not send out free samples.
Steps to take when placing a trade order:
- 1. Place and order and pay for a single item via our web site.
- 2. Review size, colour, style and quality of your single test purchase.
- 3. If you wish to proceed to place a trade order for a quantity over 200 units then please email your company name, including your VAT or sales tax number, to email@example.com
- 4. It will take between 2 and 24 hours to come back to you with a quote as we have to get a price from DHL/Fedex for the shipment.
- 5. Should you wish to proceed request a formal invoice and arrange payment
- 6. Goods will be shipped within 24 hours of receipt of cleared payment, a tracking number will be emailed to you and goods should arrive in four to six working days anywhere in the world!
- 7. You will need to pay DHL or Fedex import duty and or sales tax to receive your order, if you are a company DHL/Fedex will send this invoice often after goods are delivered.